Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cock-a-dooooodlie-doo

Big Mama- "Fancy, do you see that?"
Fancy- "I can't see through you, maybe you could moooo-ve"
Sunshine- "You two just keep chatting. *munch, much* I'll make sure to leave you a little hay *munch, munch*
Big Mama- "They are bringing another one..."
Fancy- "Mooove, I can't see.  Another what?"
Big Mama- "Another feathered thing to wake us up in the morning"
Sunshine- "Oh dear, *munch, munch* what to do, what to do?  Guess we should discuss this over lunch"

"Alright who is in charge around here, and can you tell me why they are calling me Humphrey?  Don't I get at least one phone call?"

1 comments:

Jessica @ One Shiny Star said...

Love the last bit! Unfortunately for Humphrey, roosters don't have the same rights as people. lol.

Post a Comment